Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Knockspell #3 Hits the Virtual Stands


Just picked up the PDF of Knockspell #3 from Black Blade Publishing. The content is pretty nifty for fans of the old-school stuff like me. Tim Kask has another cranky editorial. There is an OSRIC/1E treatment of the anti-paladin (Dragon #39 was the second issue I ever bought!). And there is lots more, including two adventures for Swords & Wizardry.

My complaints are minor. The BBP web store is pretty unintuitive. Some of the bookmarks in the PDF do not work. And the PDF itself seems to display kind of 'funky'* in my version of Adobe Reader.

*This is sort of hard to explain. The reader seems to show one complete page and then the margin of the next page. Even if I resize and/or zoom out or in, the effect doesn't go away.

No comments: